Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Philips Salon Super Stylist - Review

Hello girls, Hope you all will be fine. Ahhhh its been long time to share any review on my blog with all of you.  I was little bit of busy so now after getting some time, I pick up my camera and take some shots for my new review. So lets start the review. Today i am sharing something different and very amazing product with all of you . Yes its Philips Multi Stylist . 

What Philips Says : 
The Salon Super Stylist gives you versatility to create the latest style for every occasion.  

Features : 
  • 13 pieces heatstyler set for unlimited versatility in styling
  • 5 styles : Straight, Big Curls, Ringlets, Crimps and Waves
  • Conical barrel for different types of curls and waves
  • Crimper for added texture
  • Small curling tong for tight curls and ringlets
  • Side on brush for added volume and beautiful waves
  • Large Curling tong for big curls
  • Side on spiral for beautiful ringlets
  • Straightener attachment to create beautiful sleek hair
  • Ceramic coating
  • Cool  tip
  • Hanging loop
  • Ready for use indicator
  • Swivel  cord
  • 2-year worldwide guarantee




Less Hair Damage :

Ceramic coating gives non-stick and even heat


Ease of use :
  • Heat Resistant Pouch 
  • Hair Clips included for easy styling
  • On/off indication light
  • Included Brush for smooth hair




Technical specifications :
Maximum temperature: 140 °C
Voltage: 100-240 V
Cord  length:  1,8 m
Color/finishing: silver
Material housing: various

My Experience : 
This is my first ever hair styler set . I am using it from almost 1 year and enjoy using it . Because of its multi functioning system i can get different hair styles at home just in few minutes. As its my first ever styler so i take some time to handle it to make my own hair styles.

My favorite attachment is , its straightener that comes with 2 in 1 model Crimper (zigzag plates) and Flat iron so with this i can get 2 type of styles . Both attachments work really great . Philips also gives a variety in this styler. I can use my large and small curling tong with and without ringlet according to my choice and ease. I have used its all attachments and mostly the Flat iron attachment and i am very happy that this never damage my hair as they promised.

Another plus point is that it comes with very cute small accessories like brush and hair clips. This can make the styling more fun and enjoyable. For styler protection they gives very elegant black heat resistant pouch. They also included leaflet and instructional manual for user help.

So its a great package and If you love to play with your hair and enjoy different hair styles then try this multi styler. I must recommend this to every one. What do you think about this styler ?  Do share your thoughts in comment section.

Price : 175 SR (4200 PKR)

Stay Blessed ...

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh thats great , So whats your experience with this styler ?

      Delete
  2. Awesome product and that too at a very reasonable price. I have a similar thing in Remington and I totally agree they are the perfecrt stylists at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so useful! thanks for sharing! I should have one!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar styling set, love it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww i have the same styler but in blue color
    Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what i sttod in front of this one for full fifteen min debating whether i should buy it or not.your review has really pushed me towards"yes i will" :)

    on equestion...does the straightner heat up properly,coz i heard it has some heating up issues.

    www.desimomPakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply . I am glad to read your comment .

      I don't know what others say about it but i am totally satisfied with it. Its straigtner works great for me. There is no heating issue .

      Delete
  7. *question,sorry fr the typo hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    Have a look at my homepage :: their explanation

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i straight my hair??? from which one???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can straight your hair with straightener head shown in 4th picture .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...