Monday, July 2, 2012

1st Blog Anniversary !


Before last year, 1st July was not important for me. But last year when i started my blog , it was the day of 1st July and that's make it memorable day for me. So yes its my blog Anniversary. At 1st July my blog becomes 1 year old . 

On my 1st blog Anniversary i would like to Thank all of you for your love and support. For being my blog followers and making my blog to grow. I would also like to Thanks all those Companies who give me chance to review their products

When i started blogging, i was not sure how long it will run . But with the help of all my readers , Sponsors and few other people , my blog happily completed its one year.  

What do you think about my blog . If you have any suggestions do tell me . So i will wait for your comments and suggestions. Thanks you for being there for me. Love You All <3

Stay Blessed ...


15 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday :) and I hope for many more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! More power to your blog!

    -SunDMan
    sundmanonfeat.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your blog! <3 might feel amazing!! Goodluck to you for the future, you have my support. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you and many thanks for your support <3

      Delete
  4. many many happy return of the day <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you blog. You are doing a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...