Monday, July 4, 2011

Review of Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel EyeLiner


I am here with a review of  Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. I Start reviewing with this because I personally love it a lot. 

When i bought it , i was not sure that it will work good or not. But after using it i am happy to get it. 

It comes in a cute little jar and with a brush so you don't need to get another separate brush. I love the cute little plastic cap comes with its brush to cover it after every use.   

If you want a water proof and smudge proof liner then its best choice for you. 
Its really thick kind of and you can use a very few amount of it to get beautiful look. Its oil free and Texture is really very good. 

Hope You will like my review. If you have any suggestion or any thing you want to share , do it . Thanks 

Stay Blessed ...


6 comments:

  1. Nice review.I recently got this gel liner and I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my eyes on this black beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did u get it from?? i somehow am unable to find it in the market. whenevr i goto naheed or aghas they are out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maryamhaq : I have bought it from KSA .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...